We offer a variety of administrative services to non-profit organizations including board training.
Boards that know what they are supposed to do and how to do it are the most effective support for any non-profit organization.
We can offer monthly:
- Administrative training for non-profit staff (including financials)
- Minutes, agendas, and translation services
- Filing, reporting and proposal writing
- Bylaw review and changes
- Yearly registry filings
- Non-profit marketing
We can offer board training on demand:
- How to conduct effective meetings
- Robert’s Rules of Order
- How to deal with organization staff when you are a volunteer
- The Elevator Pitch; how to attract new volunteers in 3 minutes.